To Get a Refund, You Must First:
- Request a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
- Complete 100% of the training material
- Be a member of the Laptop Startup Facebook group & Telegram group
- Be able to demonstrate that you've taken action on what was taught
- Attend or watch any and all group coaching webinars offered with the training system
- Submit your receipt to support stating what training material you have gone through, which webinars you attended, screenshot proof of your failed product launch, or failed affiliate promotion as a reason of why you are requesting a refund.
*If you do not email support following the instructions above and instead file a dispute with PayPal then you will not receive a refund. Our 30 day money back guarantee is valid if you submit the requested information within 30 days and don't file a dispute within PayPal. If you do file a dispute with PayPal we will link to this refund policy and PayPal to counter your dispute and you will not receive a refund.
This refund policy will ONLY cover purchases for products that are charged with ONE TIME fees.
For monthly/yearly subscriptions, the refund policy will only cover the FIRST charge for purchasing the software. The second, third, fourth and so on charges will not be covered by the refund policy.
Users can still request for the cancellation of the subscription and we will cancel the subscription immediately no questions asked.
If you have any further questions about our refund policy, please open a ticket and we'll respond to it in less than 24 hours.
Note: This article will be updated from time to time. Changes will take effect immediately.